Click images to enlarge
Named after the innkeeper’s mother, this room has romantic charm and brilliant stained-glass windows with a burgundy decor. Room amenities are private bath, shower and a one-person Jacuzzi tub. The bedroom furniture is of a bygone era in excellent condition; a desk/dresser with a swivel mirror; a queen-size bed with a pillow-top mattress; and an antique “Cricket rocking chair”.
- Private guest entrance
- Free wireless internet
- Queen mattress with pillow-top
- 32″ Flat screen TV with cable and DVD player
- Free DVD movies are available
- In-room telephone for local calls
- Ironing board, iron, hair dryer
- Alarm clock radio
- Single Jacuzzi with shower
- Central Air and Ceiling Fan in Room
- Luxurious robes and linens
- Guest sitting room equipped with refrigerator, microwave, and small appliances
- Smoke-free rooms; smoking in restricted area
- Complimentary snacks and bottled water
- Original stained-glass windows
- Dining suggestions and reservations are happily provided
- Gift certificates are also available
Weekday Continental Plus Breakfast includes fresh fruit, muffins or coffee cake, whole grain or regular cereal, orange juice, milk, coffee, or tea. Weekend Breakfast includes an egg casserole.
Please inform the innkeeper if you have any food allergies so we can accommodate your needs.
- Beverly Rose Whirlpool Room is $125, plus tax. Corporate rates are also available.
- First night’s rent requested as deposit.
- Cancellation policy requires a 7-day notice for a full refund, less a $25 cancellation charge. (No refund of deposit if you cancel within 7 days of reservation.)
- Long-term stays are welcome, please ask for weekly and monthly rates.
- Extra person charge: $25
The 4:00-8:00 p.m. check-in and 11:00 a.m. check-out times are flexible; please let us know your personal requirements.
Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and cash accepted.
Open year round. Children 12 years and older welcome. Sorry, no pets